Through simple and scalable enhancements to visitor experiences, Da Vinci+ creates new opportunities for destination to optimise economic returns
Da Vinci+ @ Destination Events
Da Vinci+ enables event & experience hosts (tournaments, conferences, destinations, cruise lines, tourism bodies etc) to transform the experience of their visitors (fans, conference delegates, tourists etc) over the duration of their stay.
Where visitors gain access to local knowledge and are rewarded with every purchase.
Where data enables our partners and their host cities to unlock the value of each visitor by directly connecting them to their local community and retaining the full value of expenditures made.
Your Da Vinci+ Passport.
Da Vinci+ unique technology means visitors can link their preferred payment cards to their event ticket, travel documents or room card creating a Da Vinci+ Passport. Allowing them to access enhanced experiences, recommendations and rewards with every purchase throughout their stay.
For the destination host, the Da Vinci+ Passport provides a direct connection to each visitor delivering valuable touch points with the entire community.
Simple for the visitor: no change to banking arrangements or POS behaviour and any existing benefits are maintained.
For the Consumer/Visitor.
- A simple to provision, secure and reliable payment card issued in the destination market.
- Foreign exchange transparency and economy.
- A curated experience throughout their visit. (local knowledge, recommendations and rewards)
For the Destination Partner.
- A direct and daily relationship with each visitor.
- A visitor relationship that can live on after the event.
- Platform to deliver DaVinci+ rewards program, creating new partnerships and incremental revenue.
- Captures foreign exchange revenues from all visitor spend.
For the host city/market
- DaVinci+ rewards connects the event to surrounding merchants – maximising value of the community’s investment.
- Foreign exchange earnings are retained in the destination market – maximising the value of the event to the destination economy. (2022 World Cup estimate US$238m over 5 weeks!)
- Eliminates fraudulent card use